Sitecore® announced today that it has become the first company to completely transition its core CMS solution, including personalization and the content authoring experience, to a modern cloud architecture with the release of Sitecore Experience Manager (XM) Cloud.
Sitecore XM Cloud helps solve the problem of powering instantaneous, global digital experiences in the cloud without sacrificing the customer experience. This latest product release will provide brands with high speed to market in the implementation of customer experiences, simplifying design and deployment, and eliminating upgrades, which dramatically decreases the cost of ownership. With XM Cloud, marketers can create, manage, and deliver engaging omnichannel experiences with an enterprise-ready CMS.
For business users, XM Cloud offers the ability to build pixel-perfect digital experiences via a WYSIWIG authoring experience that can access content anywhere as well as embedded testing & personalization, and integrated visitor analytics. For developers, XM Cloud can be used with headless development techniques and will work with modern frontend frameworks and support all deployment scenarios.
Dave O’Flanagan, chief product officer at Sitecore, said: “Consumer behavior has changed rapidly over the past two years. Audiences have become very digitally savvy and have an expectation from brands to deliver highly personalized customer experiences. This puts marketers in the unenviable position of trying to meet this expectation, but with tools and solutions that don’t deliver, and in some cases hamstring, the needed agility to meet demand. Sitecore XM Cloud provides marketers with a truly end-to-end, SaaS-based solution that not only helps brands meet consumer expectations but also deliver a best-of-class omnichannel customer experience.”
Marci Maddox, Research Vice President for Digital Experience Strategies at IDC, said: “There is growing opportunity in the digital experience market for vendors providing scalable, data-driven personalization within the core of their service. Sitecore continues to strategically invest in this critical area. Their current direction and move towards a composable SaaS offering for creating and delivering digital experiences is in line with what marketing teams are looking for today.”
XM Cloud's features include:
- Automatic implementation – new features and capabilities will be automatically delivered and integrated
- Elastic scaling – “set-and-forget" traffic volume demands
- Composability – all of Sitecore’s platform solutions can now be purchased independently and will fit in the marketing technology stack
- On-the-Fly Engagement – rapidly create experiences to meet constantly evolving market needs
- Multi-channel content management - create content once and reuse across any channel and experience
- Simplicity for marketers – business-focused tools and intuitive content authoring workflows
- Agility for developers – customized builds with modern frameworks