Senior UI/UX Developer
Come Level UP at Layer ONE!
The person we are looking for will have a passion and the ability to rapidly learn and display a level of “grit” in seeing problems through to completion. We are an organization that values honesty, openness, intelligence, integrity, and team collaboration. Here at Layer One, your voice is truly heard, and the culture reflects that. If your values align with ours please apply, remember, skills can be taught, values are instilled.
This position will work with a team to scope and estimate work, drive cross-team collaboration, gather and document requirements to create best in class experiences for our clients. This thought leader will design and implement best practices for web-based information architecture, tool/app/UI interactions and content delivery. This role will be instrumental in shaping UX and user-centered design. The ideal candidate is an expert communicator through presentation, sketching and whiteboarding who can understand and interpret technical, business and user requirements in detail. The Senior UI/UX Developer will be the lead in applying UI/UX vision on a wide variety of engagements.
- Demonstrate (with samples) deep experience in the following:
- Wireframing and UX design
- Writing user stories use cases requirements
- Ability to gather, document and create complex site maps showing structural and content interaction
- 6 + years overseeing UX activities to drive results for clients
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- B2B and Ecommerce experience a plus
- Fast-paced, collaborative work environment with constant learning
- Chance to work with global brands on exciting work
- Ability to see your ideas shape the direction of both your and our client’s future
- A transparent, no BS workplace that is never satisfied with the status quo
- Competitive salary, full health and benefits package including 401(k)
- Paid time off (self managed)
- Education and training assistance as well as in-house training
- Costco & health club memberships