We're growing like a B-movie monster and soon might have to take over the world. Join us. We need what you got, and got what you need.
Our clients ask us to think about their brands and audiences online. We need a Business Developer who can think big while bringing passion for their craft, our clients and our client’s audience on the web. You will be a main driver our business as we continue to grow this year and beyond.
We're seeking an experienced business developer to join our team. Do you love the thrill of the hunt? Get an adrenaline rush before a big pitch? Love to develop creative solutions for clients with measurable results to their business?
You will work with a passionate team of innovative professionals to grow Layer One's creative business. You will bring 5+ years of sales and client development experience, from identification through sales cycle to close, with strength in closing (ABC). You must be internally driven with a consistent record of superior sales performance and customer service, including proven success in collaborating with marketing teams at major corporate clients in a variety of verticals. We seek a resourceful salesperson that will use creative and strategic measures to position and sell our brand of services.
To be considered, a candidate for the Business Developer position should have:
- Successful track record of new business growth and multi million dollar goal attainment
- Mastery of presentation tools and pitch techniques to large, savvy marketing prospects
- Background in business development at an Advertising/Interactive agency highly desired
- Expertise in selling premium consulting services
- Successful track record of calling on large, sophisticated web marketing clients
- Desire to work in a fun, collaborative, creative atmosphere with people that care about what they do
What’s in it for you?
- Six figure income potential year one with no cap on commission
- Fast-paced, high octane work environment in a creative space
- Chance to work with exciting clients on highly visible web projects
- Full health and benefits package including 401(k)